Apr 22, 2010


Woohooo!
Today I had a very busy day! I did many things at work, made some things for my final paperwork for master degree... and... and.... i have opened my brand new AMBER shop!!!

Check it out: http://www.etsy.com/shop/amber4you

What do you think?
Yea, I know.. nor many choices.. but I promise, that in a new 2 weeks there will be more items :)

Now I'm thinking what to do with the amber items from my jewelry shop... andaja.etsy.com
Hm... i think I'll put those I'm thinking about putting those items to my amber shop.. but then again I begin to think, should I leave my amber shop as just a supply shop? I think I need a day or a few days to think about this topic :) How we say.. "Morning ir more cleaver than evening"..


Colours of amber.. photo from my Amber shop


I'll go to check my amber inventory now.. and to search what else I could put in to this shop :)

So good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment