Apr 26, 2010


Am I gothic girl?

Today one old friend saw me after long time.. and said that I became more gothic than i was some time ago. That made me to sink in to my mind..

Am I gothic?

Yes I do love black color, combinations black-white, black-red, black-blue. Very rarely I choose not to ware something in black. Every day my upper eyelid gets thin black line, but i do not like very dark eyeshadows (I have few in my cosmetic bag anyway). I hate grey colour, so when i need to be classic, i am in black colour (that means almost every day). I am naturally redhair, so my skin is really white naturally and it is hard for me to get a tan. I do not have any piercings (even my ears are without holes). I do not use any lipstick (only simple vaseline stick). I am not a part of any religion, but i do believe in God (just not the oneS people most talk about).

But I do not like today's "gothic" style. They are more punks or look like metal music lovers. Gothic style which i call gothic is pure classic in today's view. Its ordered, it's a bit romantic, it's a bit mysterious, it's total classic... and it's beautiful..
*picture is by someone and somewhere from my pc.
I know, that to be gothich is not just to get some kind of outfit. It's mostly a point of wiew to creation, individualism, beauty... How I understand the world around me describes sentence "Live and let others to live". That means do what you want to do, live as you want to live, and do not interfair to other peoples lives. In that way... yes I am more gothich than I look from my outfit. :)
I guess, today for a first time I confessed to myself, that I'm really a little bit gothic girl... :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your description of being "gothic" :) and I love your view on gothic style. It's not just colors :)
    Have a good day!

    P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRUYs2cKcX0 ;)

    ReplyDelete